Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xetsilb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2015, 12:42 PM
    Elephant or Tiger
    I have a silly question that my friend and I are tossing around and want help from a zoologist.

Which animal would come out on top -- African elephant or Siberian tiger? Assume the animals are species typical adult males.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2015, 12:47 PM
    On top? Of favorites? As strongest? In a fight?
    xetsilb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2015, 01:31 PM
    In a fight. We have not settled on a terrain... so if it matters to you then throw options in the mix
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 25, 2015, 02:13 PM
    African elephant vs Siberian tiger - Google Fight : make a fight with Googlefight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A man and an elephant [ 4 Answers ]

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University. On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one...

White Elephant [ 1 Answers ]

What's a good white elephant gift for a Christmas party? (Something that would be a hit, funny, wanted, etc.) How do I go about wrapping it and putting it in the pile of gifts to choose without people knowing it's mine?

Elephant's self portrait [ 5 Answers ]

I saw an elephant painting a self portrait on you tube. The elephant was painting with style and flair. Can't believe my eyes, can this really be or is it a trick?

Name of this book about a little elephant [ 2 Answers ]

Okay guys, I NEED to remember the name of this book... hopefully I can achieve this with a little help from all of you. It was a book I read in the 5th grade about an elephant... NOT Babar... it was a chapter book and I think the name of the little elephant was the name of the book and I THINK it...

Elephant extinction [ 3 Answers ]

What measures have been taken to preserve the african elephant population?

View more questions Search