Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielle Shamey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2015, 06:02 AM
    Ear drum rupture
    About a month ago I got hit in the side of my head,right in my ear still can't hear.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2015, 07:28 AM
    Don't you think you might want to think about maybe going to see a professional about that?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 25, 2015, 07:31 AM
    If your hearing is important to you, you might want to see a doctor rather than asking untrained strangers on the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a way to check dryer drum roller bearing w/o removing the drum? [ 0 Answers ]

Dryer makes a tapping noise when you turn it on, doesn't make noise when you hand turn it. Have taken apart and check for any item that might be stuck to belt or roller w/o removing the drum. All check out okay. Believe it is a roller bearing but can't determine which one, have not taken drum off....

Pressure in left ear drum [ 2 Answers ]

Well recently I've been feeling some pressure in my left ear drum. Every once in a while I feel like there is water in my ear. I can't get it out, I think it's behind my ear drum. I'm just not sure what it is. I don't feel any pain, it's just weird. Do you think it's the beginning of an infection?

Design of a vapor-liquid separator (or flash drum, or knockout drum) [ 2 Answers ]

A vapor-liquid separator drum is a vertical vessel into which a liquid and vapor mixture (or a flashing liquid) is fed and wherein the liquid is separated by gravity, falls to the bottom of the vessel, and is withdrawn. The vapor travels upward at a design velocity which minimizes the entrainment...

What is rupture? [ 4 Answers ]

What is rupture? And what is the importance of rupture to a christian?

View more questions Search