Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckayem Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2015, 11:02 AM
    France : legale and ethical differences
    How the agreements , contracts and laws are treated in france? For example: when we talk about agreements, is everything written on papers or its trusted ? And the same for contracts, is it obliged to have contracts between the persons responsible or there is trust in this subject? And when we are talking about the laws, are they important, stricts and taken into concideration by all the french society or there is some people who don't obey for it? So in conclusion, I want to know the legal and ethical differences in francethank you...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2015, 11:04 AM
    Sounds exactly like a homework question to me.

Sep 23, 2015, 11:16 AM
    Yes its an english course in which we have to make a presentation as a group for many french attitude and cultures... so any help?

Quote Originally Posted by ckayem View Post
    Yes its an english course in which we have to make a presentation as a group for many french attitude and cultures... so any help?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2015, 01:34 PM
    What do you have so far... we will help you with them... but we will not do them for your.

Sep 23, 2015, 04:03 PM
    Yes I'm not telling you to do them for me of course... what I have right now is that the french culture is obeying the laws right and all the contracts are written to be comfirmed and all these famous Google answers but I want to know what the reality is.. that's why I had to ask this question in this site because I want to know some details and examples about my subject
    Thank you for answering !
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
    People in France are no different than any where, some can be trusted and others are crooks. If everyone in France could be trusted, they would have no police or jails.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 24, 2015, 12:23 PM
    France holds true in all legal and cultural aspects the same as any other country in the European Union.

I find your question odd because why would they not be in this day and age ?

Sep 30, 2015, 05:52 AM
    Thank You for Ur answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

University of Montpellier (UM2)(France) or University of Rennes 1 (France)? [ 0 Answers ]

Between university of montpellier (UM2) and university of rennes 1 (both in France), which one do you choose for MS program in Engineering fields? why? (Please even consider the cities beside the academic reputation)

how do I get the cumulative sum for differences ? Do I just add all the differences? [ 0 Answers ]

I have 20 observations , each observation varies from 15.05 to a max of 15.08 Now I need the cumulative sum of differences. The differences for each one is just 15.05 - what result you get for each observation e.g 15.05-15.06 so the difference is 0.01 , now I have 20 differences 0.01,...

Dual citizenship france us france? [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in France of American parents and have been a U.S. citizen for many years. Can I get dual citizenship and what is the process to follow?

Dual Citizen US and France. Work in france? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a dual citizen of US and France. My Grandmother was a war bride and married my grandfather a US soldier, My grandmother extended it to her 5 of her children my mother being one of them and a few years ago my mother did all the paperwork to add me to the family tree. I am currently...

Ethical issues in accouting-stating what the ethical thing to do is. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Ethical issue: the tobacco companies have paid billions because of smoking related illness. In particular, phillip morris, a leading cigarette maufacturer paid over 3 billion dollars in one year 1) Suppose you are the CFO (Chief Financial officer) responcible for the...

View more questions Search