Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2015, 01:00 AM
    Aikido founder
    From internet, I found that the founder of aikido fought with a naval officer in 1925. At that time, a naval officer have weapon and the founder of aikido was unarmed. The founder of aikido won this fight without hurting the officer. If someone who don't understand aikido will not understand winning without hurting. For me, although I understand but I want to know what kind of techniques did he use? The founder of aikido practiced many different kinds of martial art. So did he only use aikido techniques or did he use any other techniques? By using the simplest words, most of the martial art techniques are for the knock down purpose(at least can get a little pain in real street fight). But I think that there may have some techniques which can't hurt each other and make victory like the founder of aikido used.
    Please share your ideas and let me know where can I find this history?

However, thanks for reading my question.

Check out some similar questions!

Aikido [ 3 Answers ]

Aikido is a kind of japanese martial art. Aikido is more spiritual training than physical training. I learned aikido for 3 months. Now I want to share my thinking about Aikido. Unlike other martial arts, the main point of Aikido techniques are learning the force and direction. For example, in...

Is aikido fun [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start a martial art and my top to choses are now brazilian jiu jitsu or aikido. Please help me

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.