How to pass egg test?
    Husband needs information.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2015, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaarmin View Post
    How to pass egg test?

Husband needs information.
    You aren't supposed to drop it... they break easy.

If you mean a ETG test...you don't drink....in fact you have to avoid alcohol in all its forms. Do that and you pass.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 22, 2015, 12:49 PM
    The people who have required the test can give you all the info he needs, be it for a job or court ordered so they are the ones to talk to.

There are a wide range of policies and standards in place.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 22, 2015, 03:04 PM
    I would think you start with a chicken
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2015, 05:33 PM
    I think "passing an EGG" would hurt!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2015, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    I think "passing an EGG" would hurt!
    Definitely if it was a ostrich egg. Catch that on video and become a YouTube sensation overnight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 6 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

View more questions Search