Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spcizzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Transferring My Probation
    Can I transfer my probation to another state?
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 11, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Off hand I would think not (why would another state want it )but I don't know for sure. Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 11, 2007, 04:50 PM
    VIt will depend, you have to first request it, the state you are in now have to allow it, and the state you want to move to has to allow it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring balances [ 1 Answers ]

What account do I debit/credit when transferring a checking account balance over to a new accounting software? I know that you debit the checking acct. What do you credit? What do you do with the undeposited funds account when tranferring over to new accting program? Quickbooks shows money...

Transferring of house [ 1 Answers ]

I was also wondering about transferring ownership of a home with no mortgage. My father in law has alzheimers and is no longer suitable for independent living. He will eventually end up in a facility of care. What we want to do is to avoid giving the house to the government if possible.

Transferring big files [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wessley, I have a movie file of around 600MB on a pc. Is it possible for me to transfer it to an other pc if I only have the internet, and a floppy drive. Is there any software available that can either zip the file sufficiently, or that can split it into smaller files? Thanks

View more questions Search