Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpslyke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2015, 12:43 PM
    How to Repair a leak in a Bathroom Glacier Bay Faucet 3000 widespread series
    We have a bathroom Glacier Bay faucet, 3000 series widespread. The cold water is leaking. How do you repair the leak?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 21, 2015, 04:28 PM
    That faucet has a ceramic disk cartridge which has failed. Luckily there is a lifetime warranty on that cartridge. Glacier Bay | 3000 Series Widespread Bath Faucet - Brushed Nickel | Home Depot Canada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay 1 handle pull-down sprayer faucet repair [ 0 Answers ]

I have a glacier bay faucet - it is a kitchen sink faucet, with a sprayer that is built into the faucet - one handle. It is leaking up in the neck, but I can't even figure out how to pull the thing apart to get to whatever is leaking. There is a black plastic piece on the bottom, that is attached...

Glacier bay faucet repair? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 8" spread glacier bay faucet with 2 handles. There is no water coming from the faucet. The water was running with no problem and just stopped.

Repair glacier bay? [ 2 Answers ]

We took apart to clean screen of 6 month old kitchen faucet as had no water pressure. Now we can't reassemble. Help!!

Glacier bay faucets repair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a glacier bay faucet model nsf-61/9 that leaks. How do I get to the washers?

Glacier bay faucets repair [ 1 Answers ]

How do you disassemble the faucet

View more questions Search