Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwayne55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2015, 08:52 AM
    I have low water pressure in my upstairs kitchen but not in my bathroom
    I have low water pressure in my upsatirs kitchen but not my upstairs bathroom/Shower and toilet. They both are on separate water line sleading from the outside to the outside on two different meters. When both are turned on the water pressure in the upstairs kitchen slows to A Trickle. What could be the possible problem. The water into the bathroom is running fast and when turned fully on seem to have a lot of air behide the water flow.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 21, 2015, 08:58 AM
    I know it appears to be water pressure but it is actually a volume problem. There is a partial clog in your upstairs faucet. likely the aerator or the mixing valve. First try removing the aerator and tell us what happens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure in bathroom and kitchen? [ 1 Answers ]

Water pressure in all hot taps in my flat has gone extremely low. Its taking ages to fill a bath. Cold water taps are fine. Combi Boiler in the flat Due you think I need a plumber or a gas engineer?

New water heater installed, low pressure to upstairs bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Just installed a new electric hot water heater. Same capasity as the old one. Water pressure is fine on ground level, but the upstairs shower is very weak now! The temp on the heater is set at 120. Will turning it up increase pressure? It will increase pressure in the tank right? That should...

No Hot Water in upstairs bathroom and low pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two story house with two bathrooms up stairs... One is a jack and jill and the other is a single full... The Jack and Jill has hot water at the two sinks with good water pressure but no hot water to shower... I am guessing it is the valve clogged on that one... However the single full has...

Low water pressure in upstairs bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have love water pressure in the upstairs bathroom. Any help to remedy this problem

Low pressure in my upstairs bathroom shower [ 7 Answers ]

I need some help. My bathroom on the 2nd floor has very little hot water pressure in the sink and shower... I cleaned out the screens and had my hot water heater flushed... any ideas?

View more questions Search