Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elder Kunta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2015, 12:40 PM
    Am I being followed by a spirit or am I just anxious?
    When I was 5, I experienced an event where I saw a girl holding a candle in a hallway in my house. I've always been on edge and always seeing things out of the corners of my eyes. I had always put that experience off as a dream until my girlfriend saw her one time when spending time with me. I had never shared my experience in that hallway with her until after she told me what she saw. Once again, I put it off. However, recently I have just been getting uneasy feelings very often that other people pick up on too. I can tell when I'm home alone without anyone telling me all due to the feeling I get. I hear noises and one night when I was home alone and very uneasy, I called my brother. Half way through our conversation the phone call cut and was very staticy and loud. I hung up and called again and it was fine. That night when I went to sleep I heard clicks at the foot of my bed and when I looked it would stop. I talked to my psychiatrist and she said I just have a high baseline anxiety but I want to know if there is something more, please get back to me, thank you.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 20, 2015, 03:09 PM
    Much of what you describe here is your feelings about your feelings. That sort of emotional feedback loop does not help you deal with the world around you. Is the apparition of the girl substantial enough to interact with? Have you tried?

The other incidents seem completely mundane.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 20, 2015, 11:47 PM
    May we know why you are seeing a psychiatrist?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 21, 2015, 10:00 AM
    I'm not doubting what you and your girlfriend saw, but maybe since that came up you have simply been more on edge. I wouldn't assume everything is a spiritual phenomena right now.
    Elder Kunta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2015, 03:21 PM
    Update: Psychiatrist for depression and anxiety. Furthermore, the past night I was forced awake by the feeling of someone jumping into bed right next to me. I'm very skeptical. Not of spirits but of myself because I know the mind can easily play tricks on you. This is just an update, I'll try to add more as things happen.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2015, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Elder Kunta View Post
    Update: Psychiatrist for depression and anxiety. Furthermore, the past night I was forced awake by the feeling of someone jumping into bed right next to me. I'm very skeptical. Not of spirits but of myself because I know the mind can easily play tricks on you. This is just an update, I'll try to add more as things happen.
    Yes,of course you will as things happen, but we on the paranormal board don't know you, or your spirits. So it is the same as the medical board. We can't diagnose your predicament because quite logically we don't know your medical, or for that matter your paranormal history.

HH and I are quite serious of consequences regarding paranormal activity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anxious, need to know. [ 0 Answers ]

I was on depo for 2 years. Came right off that on to lutera. Never really missed a pill then I was getting sick from it. So I stopped taking it about 2weeks ago and I bleed a bit almost like a period but it was only like 3 days long. Plus I haven't had a period in about a year from the depo....

How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the...

Don't know what to do - very anxious [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I am a single mum of two children aged 10 & 13 - I have been separated from their father for 7 years, I receive no maintenance from my children's father and together we own the house I live in, I receive income support and interest payments on my mortgage.I have been in a relationship for...

Anxious, anxious, ANXIOUS! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm soooooo anxious to know if I am pregnant or not. The thing that struck me as so odd was that about 9 days ago had very slight spotting only for about a day. I never get mid-cycle bleeding especially since I am on the pill. Could it have been implantation bleeding I keep wondering? I've been...

View more questions Search