Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlouise19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2015, 03:02 PM
    Heavy period
    I've been having a really heavy period for three days. I'm having to change my sanitary towel every hour or two even though I'm using the thick night time ones. Any advice?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 21, 2015, 11:53 AM
    Contact a doctor ASAP. To bleed that heavily for that long, requires a visit with a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black clots then heavy period now no period!! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my name is isabelle and I am 20 years old! {sorry to be specific} I always had regular periods until a few months ago. Last month in September the 15 I was suppose to get my period. But instead I got blackish brown looking clots! And these clots lasted for 3 days there was no red blood! So,...

Why has my period become so heavy? [ 2 Answers ]

Since about 8 months ago, my period has become so heavy! The bleeding is always a bright red now, as opposed to previously, it started and ended a dark brownish color and was just somewhat red in the middle, with a perfectly manageable flow. This bleeding, however, starts and continues a bright,...

First day of period was heavy and had big clots two weeks after my period [ 1 Answers ]

I went on my period on the 21came back on 8th and its heavy and I have huge clots and its been 3 days and its still heavy and I'm 28 and I think I'm getting lite headed

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Light period for a few days then heavy heavy flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cycle came on very light which is unnormal. It was so light that it wasn't even flowwing, kind of just there, enough to be a nusaince. After a little tussle the other day it immedaitely started flowing heavy as it would any other menstratuion period. Can u expain this please. ...

View more questions Search