Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keith Russell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2015, 12:01 AM
    What info is available
    Immigrated in 1964/1965 as a child with my parents, Robert and Doreen RUSSELL. What information is available to me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 19, 2015, 01:33 AM
    This is a global website. Where did you immigrate from? What country are you in now?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2015, 05:31 PM
    What country? If USA , through what city did they enter?
    keith60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2015, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    This is a global website. Where did you immigrate from? What country are you in now?
    We immigrated from the UK to Australia on the Oriana that departed England about November/December 1964 and arrived in Perth in January/February 1965! I still live in Australia and regard it as my home, with ties back to Scotland where I was born!
    I've tied the ship logs for that period but have come up blank so far! We were supposedly heading to Brisbane but after about 6 weeks on the ship, my Dad said we're out of here when the ship made it first port of call in Australia at Fremantle!

Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    What country? If USA , through what city did they enter?
    We immigrated from the UK to Australia on the Oriana that departed England about November/December 1964 and arrived in Perth in January/February 1965! I still live in Australia and regard it as my home, with ties back to Scotland where I was born!
    I've tied the ship logs for that period but have come up blank so far! We were supposedly heading to Brisbane but after about 6 weeks on the ship, my Dad said we're out of here when the ship made it first port of call in Australia at Fremantle!
    keith60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2015, 05:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Funny, I actually asked this question on the web site specific to Immigration and the SS Oriana, so I'm not sure how it linked my question to this web site! Ahhhh the internet...
    Keith Russell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2015, 06:09 AM
    Okay, I'm not having a good day! I lost my password and created keith60, so these are both me! Oh well, pressing on.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 21, 2015, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by keith60 View Post
    Funny, I actually asked this question on the web site specific to Immigration and the SS Oriana, so I'm not sure how it linked my question to this web site! Ahhhh the internet...
    You ou had to physically sign up for this site.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2015, 07:27 AM
    I will agree, you have to actually sign up and log into our web site, agree to its terms and so on. This site may have came up on a Google search or something.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2015, 09:31 AM
    We don't "link" questions here. YOU posted on the AMHD site at 7:01 AM on Sept 19, 2015.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need info [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 33yrs old. I have only had one STD in my life and that was when I was younger. I don't sleep around (just want want to make that clear). Well just recently my boyfriend sez that I have bumps inside my vagina. They are not hurting or anything. I believe I may have a bladder infection. Would that...

We have an employee that has patient info and billing info in our server - Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a past employee that has patient files and billing info on our server. She worked part time for an outside doctor and his info is contained on our records. We have purged them and notified the docotr, but she intercepts emails. Do we have a violation that we should be concerned about?

Info Need? [ 4 Answers ]

We are heading out to do repair work on a few houses. We were told to try and bring a "break" with us. Can anyone shed light on what a break is? I don't recall ever using one by that name so I am not sure. Thanks

View more questions Search