Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awesomeness616 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2015, 03:03 PM
    How to use oculus rift VR
    Well I bought an oculus rift VR off eBay cause I saw how cool it is to play games and watch Netflix in videos and images. But I'm not sure how to use it. Do u need to download the game on the computer and connect it to there somehow. Please answer soon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 19, 2015, 03:15 AM
    https://support.oculus.com/hc/en-us/...3-Get-Started-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog is causing rift in relationship. [ 17 Answers ]

Okay, I've been with my new boyfriend for about 1.5 months. It's been good, but we live far from one another, so I have to bring my dog to his house. It's been tense. At my house my dog is allowed on furniture and he's a little needy. At bf's place, I keep him off the furniture or he is allowed to...

How can I get my brother to move to out without causing a big family rift? [ 4 Answers ]

So in Nov 2008 my brother was getting a divorce I told him he was more than welcome to stay here to get back on his feet since his ex-wife received their house. Well after he moved in he was hurt at work and had to have knee surgery. He then got back to work to have a motorcycle accident. In the...

Another rift in the Climate Change ranks [ 11 Answers ]

It seems the idea that man can affect the outcome in dealing with climate change is rapidly coming apart, even the guy who started the idea of global warming says nothing will be achieved at Copenhagen because the approach is fundamentally flawed Global warming 'godfather' goes cold on...

View more questions Search