Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becky_xxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2015, 02:06 PM
    I like this boy, but he has a girlfriend
    So I'm in 2nd year in secondary school and this boy I like called Sam💖😊 is in 3rd year. He has a girlfriend who seems to be really nice, super cute and skinny and has like a good personality. I'm really shy and I wear glasses so I look kind of ugly😭😁 and I'm no comparison to Sam's girlfriend. I never would get to talk to him because were obviously in different classes and he's also with his girlfriend. 1 of my bff's who I met in 1st year is 1st cousins with him and they know each other really well. 1 day I texted her that I like him and the next day in school she asked me about it and I said I was just messing. She then said oh yeah good because that would be kind of weird. (She said this laughing, but I was still really embarrassed).
    Anyway, I really like Sam but I don't see us ever getting together😪
    I don't know what to do because I really really like him😍 I know it's probs just a crush but I can't get him out of my head😳💖❤️ Ly Sam xxxx
    Ps please help if you can, thanks a mill xxxxx
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2015, 05:03 PM
    If you have any self respect... stay away from him.. he has a girlfriend. Some day some other female will do what you are considering doing and you won't be very happy about it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 18, 2015, 06:49 PM
    He has a girlfriend. Nuff said.

You're young, you'll crush on many guys in your lifetime before you grow up and realize that having a crush isn't everything, that real relationships, take work, and maturity. Neither of which you are capable of. That's not an insult, it's just fact.

Until he's single, you stay away, because that's the decent thing to do. Sadly, at your age this advice will likely go in one ear, and out the other.

Good luck.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 18, 2015, 06:56 PM
    I agree with the others.

Sam has a girlfriend and it would be sneaky and disrespectful if you try to pursue him. Alty is correct, you will have many crushes and they will ALL seem important at that time i.e. "I cant' get him out of my head" sort of thing.

Ahhh I remember when everything was exciting a new.

Trust me, you will get over Sam and like another guy.

Just do the honorable thing and stay away from Sam.

Good luck.

Also, wearing glasses does not make one ugly. ;)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 19, 2015, 06:57 AM
    Crushes come and go, some really intense. He has a girlfriend so why embarrass
    Yourself by telling everyone, or trying to attract him away from his girlfriend. Sorry nothing to be done about THIS guy, so focus on having fun with friends, even making guy friends.

Please stop thinking of yourself as less attractive, as confidence and a healthy self esteem and self image is a very attractive quality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

How to get a boy who has a girlfriend to like you? [ 8 Answers ]

How do you get a guy who has a girlfriend to like you?? He does not really like the girl he's with but she keeps annoying him but I like him and I don't know if he likes me so what do I do??

How to get a boy if he has a girlfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Be friends with the boy and his girlfriend and once they breakup u can have him

How do you get a boy to like you but he has a girlfriend? [ 15 Answers ]

I`m in the 7th grade and I like a boy. But the problem is that he has a girlfriend. I already told my best friends about this. I would love to date him but secrectly. I would love for us to be together but I don`t want his girlfriend to hate me because she`s nice. What do I do to get us together,...

Boy has girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 13 , and I was going out with this guy for a year . Then we starting have problems and we would argue about almost everything . I mean when we were together in person we would be fine but over the phone or computer . It would be like we were a married couple fighting . So one day we got...

View more questions Search