Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Duckett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2015, 08:55 PM
    Music lyrics "she wrote another prescription"
    What song has the lyrics she wrote another prescription

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone check if these lyrics I wrote are okay? [ 1 Answers ]

I know it needs tweaking but I wrote this in like 10 minutes and I was hoping to get some feedback. It's called stars Is it any wonder why I wonder what it is to see you smile If I only had a pony on that Christmas all those years ago I would be free, flying through the trees my hair...

Are these lyrics I wrote any good? [ 25 Answers ]

Okay, here are the lyrics. Deep breaths. You misunderstand This isn't some insane phase Where I threaten and pretend Like some lost small child's Cry out for attention I'm full of good intention You misunderstand

Lyrics I wrote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Guys && Girls Im 12 Years Old And I'm trying to write a song but I'm having a really hard time writing a song so I was wondering if you could help me out a little bit Please And Thaank-You Guys Once I Finish it I will...

I wrote lyrics and want an opinion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, this is the first song I've evry written and it doesn't have a beat but I just want your opinion on it :) it's about a girl meeting a bad guy and how he's runind her life. Dark trap You think that you’re in charge, All you do is make me cry, So my hate for you is large, That’s why I...

Lyrics I wrote [ 2 Answers ]

Heyy people I'm dom from australia... I'm in a rap group aussie rap with me and a few other mates.. but the james a main member is currently in hospital after being stabbed 3 times and my other mate is locked up for at least 8 years for murder and my other mate has just got out of lock up.. like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.