Ask
    Angel Johnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2015, 11:00 PM
    Dilution and EtG test
    Will dilution. Work with EtG test
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2015, 04:48 AM
    Dilution will dilute but you also run the risk of failing the test because of it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2015, 10:08 AM
    Sure... drink a gallon of vodka the day before the test.. or 2 gallons of water... both will give you a legitimate fail for different reasons.

There are no acceptable excuses.. a fail is still a fail.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Sep 19, 2015, 12:35 AM
    Yes, it will.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Sep 19, 2015, 09:26 AM
    Although, the way it "works" is that it is counted as a fail for testing purposes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG lab responsibility to do visual test for dilution [ 3 Answers ]

I am in a "pre-trial services" program in Colorado that requires me to do 2x weekly EtG tests for alcohol. Since I have to travel to California for work, the court said I could do so as long as I found a lab that I could do the tests at, which I did and it was approved by my "case officer". So...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Just took an EtG test and had some questions regarding the test/my dilution method? [ 8 Answers ]

First I'll start with the obvious, my drinking. Prior to the test I basically drank 6 beers per day for the week leading up to it. So from Monday Dec. 3rd through Friday Dec. 7th (today is the Monday, Dec. 10th following that week). Also on that Friday I was at a work party so I had about 9 beers...

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

While expressing EtG as a ratio to creatinine is not affected by dilution. [ 1 Answers ]

"while expressing EtG as a ratio to creatinine is not affected by dilution. " I am also confused about this statement. I below you stated the persons drinking incident was long enough before the test to not be detected and he shouldn't have to worry about diluting. My question is what if the...

View more questions Search