Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcbourraine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2015, 08:24 AM
    Engine-like sound from plumbing.
    How do I stop the engin-like noise coming from inside the walls when I turn on one of the two showers in the house?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 16, 2015, 09:59 AM
    Describe the noise. Is it a knocking, a rattle, a hum, or what? Does it stop when you turn the water off? Is it on hot or cold or both? Can you give us more information?
    Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing knocking sound when we flush the toilet [ 1 Answers ]

How can I fix a knocking sound in the plumbing when I flush the toilet

Rocket sound in plumbing system [ 3 Answers ]

We moved into our house 4 years ago. The house is 22 years old, with copper pipes. Since we moved in, we have heard a strange engine or rocket-like sound coming from the walls below the upstairs bathroom. It actually sounds a lot like a really loud, short blast of white noise moving through the...

Howling sound in plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks for the last answer.we have changed pressure reducers on both Houses supplied of the same service line,since we changed the neighbors Pressure reducer the sound is getting more frequent. The problem all Started when the water meter was changed.The sound comes when different Faucets are...

A Weird Sound in the Cars Engine [ 10 Answers ]

Let me explain this is "Dumb" Terms because I don't know the language of a Mechanic so if you are a mechanic please don't try telling me how to fix the problem and then tell me the different cars under the hood It like talking to a brick wall nothing will get through. Now here's what's happening...

View more questions Search