Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2015, 03:56 PM
    I hear water leaking behind the wall where the sink is located in the bathroom
    I hear water dripping behind the wall where the bathroom sink is located and my master bedroom carpet is wet along that wall. What could be the problem.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 15, 2015, 08:03 PM
    Sounds like a leak to me! Immediately, shut off your water main (at water meter or pump), or if you don't know where the main shut off is, get some help from a neighbor or call a plumber to find the main shutoff and stop the dripping sound (LEAK? )!

Once you have to stopped the leak, work with the local plumber (or friend) to help isolate the problem and repair it. Post back as you need... glad to walk through options as concerns arise, OK?

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hear a dripping/knocking sound in a wall containing bathroom pipes. [ 5 Answers ]

I read the one on here from a woman who was told that it was something contracting because of the cold weather, hot water etc. She only heard the sound when she used the fixture (flushed the toilet) for a few minutes. The difference is that with mine, the dripping/knocking sound is almost constant....

Water leaking from under wall when kitchen sink is running [ 2 Answers ]

Water is leaking from under the dishwasher when sink water is running. I pulled out the dishwasher and there is no leak from there. I ran the water and watched the area as I ran the sink water. Water started coming from the floor under the wall bhind the dishwasher. What should I do next

Sink leaking at wall connection. [ 3 Answers ]

My bathroom sink is leaking where the exit pipe enters the larger pipe in the wall. When the water is running pretty hard, the water just pours back out. Is the pipe too long, too short or something else.

Leaking under Bathroom Sink [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would love some help. We recently discovered our bathroom sink was leaking underneath the faucet where the hose attached. We thought it would be a simple fix, and all it needed was to be tightened. We were wrong. Tightening made it worse! We then turned off the water and replace the...

Hear water dripping from ceiling but not leaking yet [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 story house. My guest bathroom is above my kitchen downstairs. Whenever someone upstair is using sink or toilet, I hear water dripping on the ceiling when I'm standing in the kitchen downstairs. It doesn't drip when bathroom is not in use. I just bought this house over a year ago. ...

View more questions Search