Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scamtho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2015, 07:19 AM
    Lightening Dark knuckles
    Hey guys. Am so stressed my knuckles whiny lighten. I used grace duo before and it worked but won't work again now. My knuckles are not thick skinned yet they can't lighten when I use Carolite on them. Please help. What can I use that can lighten my knuckles ASAP.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Sep 16, 2015, 01:38 AM
    Scrub it with lemon, honey, a little bit of sugar, twice a day. And you can also use paste of potato, put it in your knuckles and wash it away when its dry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark knuckles and elbows [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best thing to use on dark elbows and knuckles?I hate the site of my hands.They put me off.I lightened my whole body with skin lighteners but my knuckles are in their original black colour... please help

Very dark knuckles [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this board and I hope you guys will help me find a solution. I am of light brown color with very very dark knuckles. That is the result of using different lighten lotion on my body and it's very embarrassing. Can I use to get rid of them. I want them to be the same...

Dark knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lighten my dark knuckles?

Dark knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am a black man and my knuckles and elbows are very dark and rough,I have tried the normal skin lighteners but nothing has changed,where can I get a powerful cream which works? Andy

Lightening not working on knuckles [ 2 Answers ]

I started using skin lightening creams to lighten my skin and I am very happy with the results so far. However, the problem I have is that my knuckles are still black and I cannot find a product to lighten it. It is very embarrassing. Can someone recommend a product that I can use. Thanks.

View more questions Search