Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Sep 14, 2015, 10:25 AM
    Old Cartoon of 70's
    Hello,

I am searching for a cartoon that is called 'Topino' with the original title... It aired in the early 70's at the french TV station in Canada. It is a European cartoon. It was about a little boy reincarnated as a rat/a mouse? Along with a rooster and a hedgehog, he was in search of his mother...

Here the picture:
    http://www.heberger-image.fr/images/...opino.png.html

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

Cartoon having robot suit wars(cartoon of the 80s 90s)... [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching a cartoon in the mid 90s about some group who had to enter their robots and fight using swords... they could control the machine using their bodies... they usually fought others similar to them... I know its pretty vague but if anyone has any clue of what I am speaking please...

A cartoon on ether cartoon network or boomerang in the late 90s. [ 0 Answers ]

There was a cartoon where this girl gets transported to another world and som of th people have wings that they have t hide form others...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos [ 4 Answers ]

I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.