Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbehmer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2015, 06:35 PM
    Preschoolers tend to focus on the superficial properties of new objects they encounte
    Preschoolers tend to focus on the superficial properties of new objects they encounter
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 13, 2015, 06:41 PM
    Is this homework? What do YOU think? (I was a pre-K teacher for three years and know the answer.)
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 13, 2015, 08:12 PM
    Oh my! This is definitely homework. If you want to become a teacher, you'll ask your students to do their own work. For now, it's your turn.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2015, 10:40 PM
    Preschoolers tend to focus on the superficial properties of new objects they encounter.

First we need to define superficial. To who, to a 30 year old adult, or to a 4 year old?

When discovering a new world, and new objects with new properties, why would anything about it be superficial? It is creating an entire new aspect of learning, and building blocks for discovering their world.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Sep 14, 2015, 12:19 AM
    Refer Piaget theory... it may help... no more hints...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about one of my preschoolers [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry this posted in "other law" topic. So I'm re-asking it this forum. (Posted Jan. 25, 2010) I have had a very quiet preschooler in my pre-K class for a year and a half. She will be starting kindergarten in the fall. She will only whisper some things in my ear but never talks out loud. She...

Touch boards and sound boxes for preschoolers [ 1 Answers ]

What materials would you use to make a touchboard for preschoolers to experience rough, smooth, prickly, sticky, hard, soft. Also what materials would you use to make sound boxes

Superficial phlebitis [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how long this lasts and how serious it is. I have been taling aspirin for four days @ 6 a day and my stomach is getting very upset. Should I keep taking aspirin?

Hot tub superficial cracks [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I recently bought a home with a hot tub. It seems to work OK, but someone has painted a whitish film onto about a third of the tub. We noticed that this section seems to have tiny superficial cracks in it. I'm guessing it was exposed to too much sunlight. The whitish stuff is...

View more questions Search