Ask
    Ricky White Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2015, 01:11 PM
    How long before DIAS removes your name from there list
    How long before DISA removes your name from there list
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2015, 02:42 PM
    Likely a very, very long time. If your name is on it... its on it for a good reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When CPS removes my child from her father's custody how long until I get her? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is currently in the custody of her father and CPS is doing an investigation on him. The Cps worker has told me she is extremely concerned about my daughter due to the evidence I presented to her. She is currently trying to get approval to obtain custody of her. If she does remove her...

How long are you on a watch list [ 3 Answers ]

If I was detained at the U.S. Mexico border, and fingerprinted, and photoed, and detained, hours let go, never told if everything was cleared, than every time I cross pulled into secondary, do I have a felony on my record? I have no record prior nor do have any paperwork on this.

Diminished pipe dias [ 1 Answers ]

My house water supply is 1" dia. Between the supply and the house is a 3/4" dia line that was connected to a softener and then back to the 1" dia entering the house. I removed the water softener and now it's 1" dia to 3/4" dia and back to 1" dia. How does this affect the volume or pressure in the...

View more questions Search