Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michael KEOGH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2015, 11:19 AM
    Kitchen faucet
    Looking for replacement aerator for kitchen faucet. Name on faucet ring is KKP 741 1A Airforce. Any suggestions?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 13, 2015, 12:28 PM
    Is this a standard kitchen spout or is this a pull out sprayer head?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2015, 11:34 PM
    Hello Michael,

Please respond to hkstroud's question and also if you can post a picture of your faucet will help Thanks.

John
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 14, 2015, 08:12 AM
    Home Depot sells generic replacement aerators. They fit 90% of all faucets. Unless you have some unusual faucet, they should fit.

Hope that helps

Milo
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 14, 2015, 07:15 PM
    Yep, Milo got this one. http://www.homedepot.com/p/NEOPERL-1...Q&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 14, 2015, 08:56 PM
    Just wanted to add: If going to Home Depot to buy a new aerator, take the old one with you to make sure you are buying the one that will fit. It may save you a trip or two.

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I fix my kitchen faucet ? My faucet spout came a loose at the base. [ 1 Answers ]

My faucet spout became very hard to push from left to right. I tried to push it ,when came aloose from the base.

How do I replace kitchen faucet sprayer with a undersink water filter faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old kitchen kitchen faucet with attached sprayer. I want to install a Culligan undersink filter which comes with a water faucet that REPLACES the sprayer. I have very limited room under the sink to work in. I cannot even get any normal open end wrenches/adjustibles to work with limited...

How to convert a low flow kitchen faucet to regular faucet [ 8 Answers ]

We purchased a beautiful used pullout kitchen faucet, spent $34.00 for additional parts and installed it in a vacation home. It looks great, works fine and no leaks. However, after installing it we fine out it is a low flow faucet. How can we convert it to a regular flow faucet. PLEASE HELP...

View more questions Search