Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samcoram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2015, 10:58 AM
    stuck faucet
    I can't get my faucet off so I can pull out the sprayer faucet as its stuck?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 13, 2015, 12:26 PM
    Want to say that again?
    Do you mean you are trying to remove the faucet because the sprayer head is stuck?
    Or do you mean you are trying to remove the cartridge and it is stuck?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove a stuck faucet [ 5 Answers ]

This faucet is really old. How do I remove what in the picture. Already tried heat and hammer.

Help getting stuck bathtub faucet off [ 4 Answers ]

I'm assuming that my bathtub faucet is the twist off kind because I don't see any screws. Also it does turn. It turns and turns and turns and never gets any looser. The pipe is not turning either so we think it is striped. Any suggestions. We really want to get it off there.

Faucet handle stuck [ 7 Answers ]

Have removed the two screws. Short of a stick of dynamite, how can I get these two handles off? They refuse to come off. I must be missing something.

Mounting washer on faucet stuck [ 3 Answers ]

I need help on removing the mounting plastic washer on the under side of the faucet. I'm trying to remove the faucet and one on the mounting washers on the faucet is stuck. I can't remove it after using lubricant and everything I can think of. Can someone please advise how to remove and cut the...

Stuck Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have just installed a new Danze kitchen sink faucet, the one that came with a pull out spray and soap dispenser. The first time I installed it, it worked perfectly well. I had to remove it because of some necessary adjustment to the sink, but upon installation, it because so difficult to...

View more questions Search