Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christy25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2015, 01:40 PM
    Leg bone pain
    Have a pain in lower leg bone which is making walking very painful. Now I've got a slight bump on side of leg bone
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 12, 2015, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by christy25 View Post
    Have a pain in lower leg bone which is making walking very painful. Now I've got a slight bump on side of leg bone
    Your leg bone pain is determined by your ligaments and muscles. You must see a physiotherapist to determine the cause and recovery.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2015, 07:02 PM
    Could be a stress fracture, plantar fasciitis or worse yet bone cancer. You need to see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Lump on bone on lower leg [ 1 Answers ]

I banged my lower leg almost two weeks ago and now there is a lump on the bone which I think is fluid about 2 inches long.will it go away by itself or will I need to see a doctor

Lower back pain on right side with pain shooting into my and down my leg with burning [ 2 Answers ]

I was doing leg presses at the gym when I felt excruciating pain in my right lower back with pain that shot down my leg. I could barely walk but manage to make to my car and drive home. Needless to say the pain I experienced just from driving was horrific! I needed help getting out of the car when...

Shoulder pain, wrist numbness, shooting pain in leg [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing dull aching left shoulder pain ( heart is OK... been checked out). My left wrist is numb to touch. I was having left hand weakness and some trembling but that seems to have subsided. I have sporadic shooting pain down left leg, groin aches. All of this comes and goes.

Leg pain! Hip pain radiating down leg [ 0 Answers ]

Have had pains in my calf off & on for a month. Went to chiropractor a couple weeks ago. He treated pain still coming & going. He suggested seeing my doctor because it MIT be vascular. Haven't made it but last night before bed & now my hip has been hurting. It hurts eases p then. Hurts again....

View more questions Search