Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgupta0508 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2015, 09:58 AM
    Physial chemistry
    PREDICT THE STRUCTURE OF N6( GAS.), BASED ON THE DATA
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Gupta\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG]H˚f= 1072 KJ/MOL
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Gupta\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG]N TRIPLE BOND N = 944KJ/MOL
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Gupta\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG]N=N = 409KJ/MOL
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Gupta\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG]N-N = 163KJ/MOL

PREDICT THE STRUCTURE OF N6( GAS.), BASED ON THE DATA
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Gupta\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG]H˚f= 1072 KJ/MOL
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Gupta\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG]N TRIPLE BOND N = 944KJ/MOL
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Gupta\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG]N=N = 409KJ/MOL
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Gupta\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG]N-N = 163KJ/MOL
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2015, 10:37 AM
    That's your assignment... not ours. Have you even attempted to do it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chemistry Help [ 1 Answers ]

50.5 mL of 1.74 M perchloric acid is added to 37.9 mL of calcium hydroxide, and the resulting solution is found to be acidic. 25.9 mL of 2.71 M sodium hydroxide is required to reach neutrality. What is the molarity of the original calcium hydroxide solution?

Chemistry(changes around us) [ 1 Answers ]

X gm of solid wax on melting will form ________________ gm of molten gas

Chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

Would a dilute or a concentrated sodium fluoride solution have a higher boiling point ?

Chemistry question about Organic Chemistry [ 9 Answers ]

Could you explain to me why I ended up with two marks out of a possible 6 in these questions? I think that I answered them correctly but I am not sure so I would like your help so that then I may tell my instructor.

What is chemistry? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need help with a homework question. If you help me I will be so grateful. What is the correct definition of chemistry?? My homework is due Monday so please help!! Thanks!!

View more questions Search