Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Piggley Winks Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2015, 04:31 PM
    What specialties of doctors perform routine preventive check-ups?
    I am looking for a doctor for my annual male check-up, including blood test, prostate test,.

What specialties of doctors should I look for? Family practice?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 11, 2015, 04:34 PM
    Sounds like a homework question. Sorry, we don't work that way.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2015, 04:41 PM
    I agree this sounds way too much like a homework question. Read your book...this is a VERY basic question. No way are you old enough to need a prostrate exam and NOT know where to go.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2015, 05:06 PM
    A general practitioner, or family practice doctor, can perform basic physicals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can doctors report drugs found in a routine dr visit urine test to the law? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to give a urine sample for my new dr before he will write me a script (I explained that I am currently takeing them from my old dr but have changed to him as my primery dr) will he test for other drugs and if he does can he report the results to the law

How to perform a CPIC check [ 1 Answers ]

I was given a conditional discharge in Jan.2008 which I completed, how do I perform a CPIC check to ensure my records have been erased after 3 years? Thanks.

Toothache after routine check-up [ 1 Answers ]

I am in considerable pain. All of my mouth ache's, my ear is buzzing and my face is numb. I went to the dentist for a regular check-up. She said everything was fine and cleaned them for me. Some slight pain at the time over sensitve part but no problems. I have now been in pain for the last three...

Weekly check ups? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 33 weeks pregnant and yestarday just had my visit to the clinic and now I have to go again on the 9 of September, I thin its now the start of the weekly check ups or something but am wondering, do I really have to go to all these check ups considering they will be charging at every visit...

A/C routine, preventive maintenance [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find a reliable, professional, competent and fair a/c technician in southwest houston to perform routine preventive maintenance on my a/c and what is a useful checklist for this work.

View more questions Search