Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Sep 11, 2015, 11:14 AM
    Pesky Chipmunks...
    Looking for a Humane DIY Home Remedy to have some unwanted Chipmunks Relocate...
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 11, 2015, 12:06 PM
    Best way is trapping them and taking them far enough away that they won't come back. (Joke) For instance, the co-worker that you hate that lives across town's garden.(joke)

Here's a good site with a variety of traps from homemade to purchased:

Chipmunk Trapping Methods and Bait
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2015, 12:08 PM
    Just get some live traps, Harbor Freight has them fairly cheap! Catch them and release them 5 miles from where you caught them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chipmunks for sale?? [ 14 Answers ]

I have been looking for a pet chipmunk for a while since I have seen chipmunks as pets in the USA! Does anyone know where to buy a domestic chimpmunk in the Toronto On, Canada area?? Any breeders you know of? Tried a breeders of chipmunk website but ended up being a scam!

Pesky moles [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get rid of moles in my flower garden? I've already killed one, well my husband killed one. I was just wondering if I should expect to see more and if so , how can I get rid of them? My lilies are looking and smelling so great and I don't want the moles to destroy them. I've never had any...

How do I get rid of chipmunks? [ 3 Answers ]

I have chipmunks that have invaded my garden and are feasting on the green beans and cucumbers. We have a fence up but that does not deter them. What can I do so we can eat our harvest? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/confused.gif :confused: Kassidynick:confused:

Rabbits and chipmunks, Oh My! [ 7 Answers ]

How do I keep rabbits from eating my flowering plants and herbs AND how do I keep chipmunks from digging up my flower garden?

View more questions Search