Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ren-i Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2005, 01:35 PM
    Why with all the readers they view but don't answer questions
    Need to know why readers on askme only view requests and don't answer.

Reni
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Mar 4, 2005, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ren-i
    Need to know why readers on askme only view requests and don't answer.

Reni
    That's a good thing. It indicates a desire to be helpful rather than just saying something. It seems to me that most of the time readers on this site reserve answers for when they have something constructive to contribute.
    CarmenAngel Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2005, 10:43 AM
    Hi Reni,

Well I have answered a question for you before but maby it wasent what you wanted to hear, this is a service on free will it doesent require for Experts to answer.
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 6, 2005, 12:59 PM
    Knowledge:
    People answer questions because they're interested in the subject. As Plato said, "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

HANK ;)
    ren-i Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 7, 2005, 07:57 AM
    Finally replys very grafteful was beginning to think no one was really out there
    Reni
    Newbiemouseandpoint Posts: 13, Reputation: 2
    -

Mar 14, 2005, 04:32 AM
    Introduction
    To: Ask Members Psychic Forum

I am an empathic clairvoyant who has worked with the public for many years; but I am a neophyte on computers. To create public interest for my service before I establish a computer presence on-line I am taking questions at this forum.

I would be happy to answer one sincerely posed question from forum members at Ask Me.

Best Wishes,
    Newbiemouseandpoint
    angelique Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2005, 11:33 AM
    Sincere question
    Hi newbie,

I would appreciate your wisdom re the presence of my guide. Do you feel I will get to know who this is? Can you help? Have a number of people that guide from the other side but only feel the presence of guiding force. Reallly appreciate any insight. Tnk u
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 30, 2005, 12:01 PM
    Hmm!
    Golly, Angelique, your response came from nowhere. Since I'm not a Psychic, I don't know how to answer. If you could make your post a bit clearer by using layman's terminology, perhaps I can help! Sure hope so!

HANK :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plain view [ 7 Answers ]

If a cop sees a gun in a car in plain view and have surrounded the car for 4 hour do they need to get a warrant? Or when the defendant exits the club can the cops detain him and take his keys and just open the car door and take the gun?

Why side view so big [ 2 Answers ]

When I look in tha mirror or anywhr else why does my sideview look so big and wide I want to know some exercises which can reduce this please help me

Can anyone tell me the answer to the 3 questions that trouble my heart? [ 4 Answers ]

Question 1 Will all my financial worries be solved soon, if so how soon? Question 2 The relationship on which I am in, is it the one? Question 3 How soon till Ashley comes home?

Flash card readers [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to download the CD to my PC the support flie message error comes.What kind of support file am I missing? [email protected] ??

View more questions Search