Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LatinLady4ever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2015, 03:14 PM
    Help me, I need to do a bid for new houses cleaning
    Please help me,
    I need to give a bid for new houses cleaning in Georgetown tx, I have no idea how to price this type of work.
    Thank you,

MCS
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2015, 03:41 PM
    Give a price that beats the competition unless you can show a proven track record of delivering what you promise, which people will pay more for. Something you don't have yet. But you still need to make money at the end of the day.

No it really is not something that has a simple answer... you have competitors... and you have to show a better value than they do, more convincingly than they do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2015, 04:55 PM
    You estimate how much time it will take. If you have never even done this type of work before, you are better off, working for another company first.

You will not be able to show a company you even know how to do this, if you have no experience in this type of work. So often you will need to be at a very low price to get the work.

How long will it take. What costs for supplies will you have, and how much is your time work. That figures your cost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much to charge cleaning new build houses [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my license for cleaning service business for a new build houses but I don't have any idea how to charge and how much to charge/sq.ft and what kind of cleaning the builders want.Is there any body can help me about this. Thanks Sally

How do I get started cleaning vacant houses in Corona, Califoria [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get started cleaning vacant or forclosured homes in the city in which I live? Corona, California

What should I charge for cleaning houses, yards, automotive interiors. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to make extra money and am experienced with the cleaning business. What would I charge prospective clients for housekeeping

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

Estimate prices of cleaning offices and houses [ 1 Answers ]

How can I estimate for prices on clening office and houses

View more questions Search