Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudassir ubaid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2015, 08:50 AM
    world problems on linear equation in 2 variables class 10 cbse
    in a painting competition of a school a child made indian national flag whose perimeter was 50cm. It's area will be decreased by 6 square cm ,if length is decreased by 3cm and breadth is increased by 2cm.Find the dimension of the flag
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2015, 08:59 AM
    Since this is homework. Show us your work... the formula you used and what you think the answer is.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2015, 06:00 PM
    Posting under "math
    Might get you some help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about Linear Equation(Word Problems).. [ 8 Answers ]

A triangular garden has sides that can be represented by three consecutive integers. If the perimeter of the garden is 15 ft. What are the lengths of the sides?

Free help with linear equation with 3 variables [ 4 Answers ]

A theatre has 700 seats. The orchestra seats sell for $40 each, the main seats sell for $25 each, and the balcony seats seel for $20 each. When all orchestra, main, and balcony seats are sold, the theatre collects $18,450. When half the orchestra seats and all the main and balcony seats sell,...

World problems involving systems of equations with three variables [ 1 Answers ]

I got this problem for school and I don't really know where to start... :-( Suppose you are setting up for a small business and have invested $5000 to produce an item that will sell for $9. If each uniet can be produced for $7, how many units must you sell to break even?

World problems involving systems of equations with three variables [ 1 Answers ]

so I got this problem for school and I'm working on it but I think I set it up wrong.. In Super Bowl I, on January 15, 1967, the Green Bay Packers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of 35 to 10. The total points scored came from 13 different scoring plays, which were a combination of...

Algebra II (system of equation word problems with 3 variables.) [ 3 Answers ]

I have two problems that I don't understand, so if anybody can help, that would be wonderful. We are doing word problems with system equations with three variables THE SET UP: a.___variables__ b.__equation 1__ __equation 2__ __equation 3__ c.__x=,y=,z=___

View more questions Search