Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madoggjoe2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2015, 03:19 PM
    Passport cost
    I meet a person in Ghana how much are the passport to bring to the u, s.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 8, 2015, 03:20 PM
    Less than $300 all in.
    There is NO requirement for a medical, police check or travel allowance.

Enjoy yourself.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2015, 07:55 PM
    There truly is a sucker born every minute.

Besides.. you can't simply "bring them back". People from most countries NEED a valid VISA before they will be allowed on the plane... or even past customs.

And even then they don't just get to stay either.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 9, 2015, 02:06 AM
    They will need a valid Ghana passport. (easy to get) and then a visa from the U.S. embassy in Ghana. The total cost for all of that is about 300 US dollars.

Ghana, is the most famous place for online dating and investment fraud. Girls (normally) find someone online though Facebook, emails that claim Facebook views, and other public sites. I get at least 10 to 15 such emails a month. One time I got 3 in one day.

One of the best for me, was some girl, who contacted me on Skype and wanted to dance for me.

In most of these cases, it is a business, that hires dozens of workers to do these emails. I got to visit one of these centers on a mission trip there.

There is no requirement for a medical, (they will send a link to some old web site that says there is, but there is not) There is also no requirement for any money in the bank to leave.

If you send the money for the passport and the visa, if they want airline ticket, it can be done prepaid, so they can pick it up at the airport. If they don't, you can get a refund.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much does it cost to attain a new passport? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a lady by name {name removed}. I am 32 yrs old, and a ghanaian. I want to become a member of this site (Ask Me). Hope my request will be considered and given the necessary approval. Thank you.

Cost of passport [ 9 Answers ]

Please how will it cost to preper a passport in Ghana if you don't have one?

Please how much is Passport Cost [ 1 Answers ]

Please how much is Passport Cost

Visa and passport cost [ 4 Answers ]

What is the cost of visa and passport from ghana accra

Passport visa cost [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend live in ghana how do I help her get a passport visa the cost for her to come live with me in the us - moved from Relationships -

View more questions Search