Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    someconcerns Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2015, 10:31 AM
    Looking for an app for the iPad mini 2 to save an entire article
    I'm new to the iPad (iPad mini 2, 16 gb), mostly having used Windows for years. Is there a good app which will save an entire article or web page as a pdf? Articles have a way of disappearing and I want to read these at my leisure while traveling AND to accumulate them for reference on my windows laptop. A simple screenshot will not do and I prefer to save them on a local drive to avoid having to access the cloud while on a plane or in a remote location.

Any particularly good apps? Some articles run dozens of pages.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2015, 07:43 PM
    I use and love Pocket for my 'droid; I see that it's available for the iPad too. Check it out.
    someconcerns Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2015, 05:01 AM
    I will. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    I use and love Pocket for my 'droid; I see that it's available for the iPad too. Check it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

iPad app stuck in loading [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to download garage band on my iPad and I have iOS 7 This slash represents how far the loading went and stopped / Its just stuck there. Help. Btw the category is only in plumbing because that's the only one there.

Can not open adobe - error message app name: acrord32.exe app ver: 10.0.0.396 [ 0 Answers ]

I can not open adobe from either email or desktop. The error message: AppName: acrord32.exe appVer: 10.0.0.396 modname: acrord32.dll modver: 10.0.0.407 offset: 00187035. Adobe reader X Windows xp home edition

How do you attach entire web page or article to email [ 2 Answers ]

This is one of those things that you don't know how to do but was afraid to ask - because it may so simple. I am not really looking to "attach", rather to paste the web page or article so that it opens with the email. Thanks Trooper27

View more questions Search