Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michellerenee Posts: 102, Reputation: 7

Apr 11, 2007, 03:04 PM
    England Stove Works pellet stove
    I was wondering if anyone had a problem with their blower fan making a "whaling" sound?
    If so, what did you do? Model #25-PDVC/55-SHP10
    Also, did you ever have a build up of unburned pellets? I have heard that this could be the result of type of pellets used. Hardwood vs. hardwood blend

Check out some similar questions!

Electric stove [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas stove which is a 20 amps and I have it plugged in to the wall. A few days ago I noticed that there was a pop noise in the kitchen and the stove went out. There is no electricity where I had the stove plugged in. I went outside and switched the breaker off and on that applied to that...

Downdraft stove [ 0 Answers ]

I've just bought a JENN AIR DOWNDRAFT slide in stove and since I live in a pretty rural area I'm having difficulty finding someone who knows how to install them. The connection is already there. What do I do?

Pellet Stove [ 2 Answers ]

We recently moved into a home with a pellet stove for heating. Now that the cold weather is upon us, we have no idea how to start it up and no manual can be found. The manufacturer is Forge Stove Company Inc which can not be found on the internet. Any suggestions as to how to get this running or...

Heat Pump or Pellet Stove [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering replacing my gas fireplace which is more for looks than heating. I am considering installing pellet stove insert in place of the gas fireplace or a Heat Pump. Just looking for something that is cost / energy efficient. ANy Recommendations or expirences would be helpful. Forgot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.