Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nargis786 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2015, 10:49 AM
    Minute taking
    Can someone please help me in explaining what is the importance of accuracy in minute taking

Also I need help on the use of targets and budgets to manage workload
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 6, 2015, 10:54 AM
    No, sorry, this is homework, and far too broad. Sounds like you are starting a new course. Take a deep breath, read the material, and use common sense on the questions above. There are no precise answers.
    Envision yourself in a meeting of the board where minutes are being taken.
    Envision yourself with a heavy workload. You have deadlines to meet (targets needed) and a limit to what you can spend.
    Scribble preliminary notes, outlines, down your page, just ideas, fragments of ideas.
    Put it all together at the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I run out of hot water taking a bath but not taking a shower [ 30 Answers ]

People in my house can take multiple long showers with no problem and plenty of hot water (I do have flow-restricted shower heads). However, when I try to fill my fairly large bathtub, I get literally 3" of water before the hot water is gone. I have a 55 gallon electric hot water heater & can't...

How I can stop taking risperidone which I have been taking for the last 7 years. [ 7 Answers ]

Can I stop taking medicine risperidone(1mg twice a day), which I have been taking for the last 7 years.

Eye hurts after taking out and while taking in contacts [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone.my eye hurts after taking out and while taking in the contact lenses.this issue first devoloped 2 months ago.the doctor told me stop wearing the lenses because I had some sort of infection.well now that I tried it back on it still hurts.well so as to say the pain starts almost within...

Can't last a minute in bed [ 12 Answers ]

I'm an eighteen year old guy, and I have severe premature ejaculation. Every time I've had sex, I haven't even lasted a minute. Condom or no condom, masturbating beforehand (excuse the pun), thinking about other things, nothing works. I can't describe how depressed I am about this - even when...

Last minute [ 3 Answers ]

How can I avoid doing my projects or homeworks last minute?

View more questions Search