Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnny Geen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2015, 03:21 PM
    Difficult ask about 50AE Desert eagle head Injury
    Name is joey I do a fictief study research my ask its short : If there any way to survive a 50AE Desert eagle shot between the eyes? From 10-13 feeth away with 350 grain hollowpoint hornady xtp...
    Ammunition? 
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 5, 2015, 03:21 PM
    Nope.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2015, 05:05 PM
    Not a chance. There won't be a head to begin with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Head injury? [ 4 Answers ]

My son banged his head 7-8 hours ago. At first he was dizzy with a bad headache. After relaxing for awhile he felt better. He is now complaint of a bd headache again.. Can I just give him Tylenol/Motrin and watch him for the evening? He is 11 yrs old and 120 lbs

Head Injury [ 1 Answers ]

I hit my head a few weeks ago. The spot is very sore, if I move my hair, like at the roots, it hurts, if I touch the spot, it sends a weird pain all the way through my head. Could this be a mild concussion?

Head Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, About 3 years ago I was involved in a fight and got hit in the head with a glass bottle and started bleeding. An ambulance was on the scene and recommended I go to the hospital. But I did not go. The paramedics cleaned up the injury and wrapped my head. 3 years later (this past...

Do I have a serious head injury? [ 0 Answers ]

I hit the top of my head on the counter yesterday when standing up quickly, I'm not dizzy, no blurred vision, pupils the same size, no nausea, but I have a headache and the top of my head and scalp is pretty sore. I called the nurse yesterday and she asked me a couple of questions about how I was...

View more questions Search