Ask
    sharonprice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2015, 11:13 AM
    Contract
    How do I get out of Inshape contract?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 5, 2015, 12:19 PM
    Read the small print, it will explain any break clause.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2015, 01:30 PM
    Usually you can't if you paid up front! Even if you didn't, they still have you. There are lots of fitness programmes if you have wifi. Google it and find out.

I always enjoy working out at home because I have the Wii network. I work a full time job and get up early to do this.

I Am a fit 72 year old who has worked out all of my adult life. It takes a lot of discipline.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Sep 5, 2015, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Usually you can't if you paid up front! Even if you didn't, they still have you. There are lots of fitness programmes if you have wifi. Google it and find out.

I always enjoy working out at home because I have the Wii network. I work a full time job and get up early to do this.

I Am a fit 72 year old who has worked out all of my adult life. It takes a lot of discipline.
    Pictures---Pictures---Pictures
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 5, 2015, 01:46 PM
    Consult the In-Shape website:

In-Shape Gyms, Health Clubs & Fitness Centers

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS | In-Shape Health Clubs
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 6, 2015, 12:44 AM
    As noted, it is completely up to the terms of the contract. And the reasons you need to get out of it. Most are very hard to break, since many people want to break them when they decide they no longer want to work out.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 6, 2015, 04:29 AM
    They are making tons of money off the 80% who want out! Why would they let you out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does contract law apply to a verbal investoment contract. [ 4 Answers ]

I am a Motion Picture Executive Producer. Can the Verbal Contract and Breach thereof be asserted to the Investor to incite his involvement and a written contract with a Breach Clause.

A. Joe has signed a contract to sell gadgets to the city. The contract provides that [ 12 Answers ]

Joe operates a business that locates and purchases specialized assets for clients, among other activities. Joe uses the accrual method of accounting but he doesn’t keep any significant inventories of the specialized assets that he sells. Joe reported the following financial information for his...

Bike made deposit and signed contract can seller get out of contract? [ 6 Answers ]

I Looked at a bike I saw on craigslist, liked it and made a deposit of 100 dollars after I agreed with the owner to pay the balance of over 3000 dollars if the bike passes inspection. I believe the bike passed inspection, although told otherwise by owner, he had re listed the bike on craigslist for...

Upon death of a seller in a real estate contract, how to get a buyer out of contract [ 23 Answers ]

In the state of Missouri, a seller in the middle of a sales contract died. The closing time is not yet lapsed and all the contingencies on the buyer side is fulfilled. There is will in place and an executor named for the estate already. The son (named executor) can not legally sign for the deceased...

View more questions Search