I needed to know how to make a working model of the thermal power plant
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2015, 10:00 AM
    Have you tried using Google yet?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2015, 04:59 PM
    "Science" perhaps? With the exception of a hydroelectric plant, all others are thermal, either steam or gas turbine. Better define your question.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 5, 2015, 08:31 PM
    Are you allowed to use a kit?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it fair? [ 10 Answers ]

Life doesn't seem right anymore. My mom has a problem with everything I do. I have over 100 scars on my arms and my dad makes me go to my moms every other weekend. No one is on my side. I feel like a nobody off to the side that everyone hates and god doesn't know exists. I don't know what to do...

What is a good science fair title if my science fair question is... [ 2 Answers ]

Which salt will cool a beverage the fastest with ice and water. And can u make my question better

What's Fair? [ 2 Answers ]

Should I divide money gifts equally between my two daughters? They're both equally deserving, but one has my 3 very deserving grandsons and the other is childless?

I this fair or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I am feeling like I'm being used a little bit. Here's the deal.I've been doing hair for 11 years.I started this new job from the ground up with this franchise/corporation since day 1 for two years.we began and had so many workers come and go.In those two years I saw at least almost 20 people get...

Was this fair? [ 11 Answers ]

An unemployed friend of mind agreed to me hiring him to do some housecleaning for me as I am recovering fron an injury. I have a one bedrm condo 1073 sq feet. He vacuumed 3 carpeted areas (LR/DR?BedRM)& washed the hardwood floor around the areas the carpet did not cove. He vacummed the carpet...

View more questions Search