Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pallred Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Can we cruise Alaska
    My husband has a felony. We would like to cruise to Alaska but, are not sure if we can get into Canada to board the cruise ship and even just in cruising we would be in Canadian territory so, do you know if we can even go on an Alaskian cruise?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Please see the following link:

AMCITS • Entering Canada • U.S. Consular Services in Canada
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Also, I had read something recently about having to wait five years after a conviction date in order to enter Canada. But, that may be old information now.

He may be able to get a waiver, though.
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Here is another link for you:

CIC Canada | Application for Rehabilitation for Persons Who are Inadmissible to Canada Because of Past Criminal Activity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Drilling in Alaska [ 18 Answers ]

What are the pros and cons of drilling oil in Alaska? Should we or shouldn't we?

Alaska cruise balcony or not? [ 3 Answers ]

We are planning a cruise to alaska for our family including my mother in law, her first cruise. Is it worth the extra money to have a stateroom with a balcony, or is an oceanview better for the cost. We have cruised before, but never with a balcony room before. Any input on the alaskan cruise...

One way cruise ticket [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a cruise ship that will accept a passenger ONE WAY, to Puerto Rico. I am not that interested in a cargo ship (but can't find one anyway), but want to go one way from NYC to P.R. since I will be staying there for good and do not plan on returning. Would it create a problem to book...

Leasing cottage in Alaska [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Alaska and recently engaged in a 8-month lease. The dwelling is a cottage that is rented on a nightly rental at 220.00 through the summer then starting in late Sept. becomes a winter rental at 750.00 a month all utilities included. When speaking to the land owner he said that the unit...

View more questions Search