Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skimo0406 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2015, 06:35 AM
    Hair follicle test infrequent thc user
    I smoker weed for the first time a month ago it was stupid. I only did it once that one time. Yesterday I had a hair follicle test. Should I pass?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 1, 2015, 07:20 AM
    Yes.

Hair follicle tests are meant to detect habitual use. So if you're lighting up EVERYDAY or even just on the weekend then you will fail, but if you have just smoked once, then you're okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass Hair Follicle Drug Test? (Infrequent User) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, right off the bat I'm going to say that I am not a habitual smoker and that I will never again even be in the presence of illegal substances after what has happened to me. I thought I could try smoking for a couple weeks (never did it before) and I'm learning the hard way how drugs can ruin...

Hair follicle test infrequent user [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, need of some quick guidance, please. I took a hair follicle test on May 8, 2014. I took HALF of a weed brownie, about 1 inch, on April 11, 2014. I have not smoked or done anything before then, EXCEPT a few days after January 1 (although I did not feel anything at all... a few puffs,...

Infrequent user Hair Follicle Test [ 4 Answers ]

I have a possible per-employment hair follicle test coming up for a new job. About a month ago I took 3 to 4 hits of weed. Prior to that I did the same thing maybe 2 to 2.5 months ago. About two weeks ago I took 1 adderall, and last week I took 1 vicodin. In the past 6 months I have not done...

Hair follicle test. Infrequent user. [ 27 Answers ]

I might have to take a hair folicle and urine analysis in the next couple weeks. I smoked two hits of marijuana from a bong a week ago. They weren't big hits they were relatively small. And before that I have not smoked in a year. I work outside and workout 4 times a week, so my metabolism somewhat...

View more questions Search