Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2015, 05:11 AM
    Who's the jeweller for this mark '1950 Agnes'?
    I have a ladybug bracelet with a mark stamped behind each ladybug piece with '1950 Agnes'.

Who made and designed this kind of jewellery? American or other nationality? Is it really a 1950's piece?

Check out some similar questions!

value of 1950,$5.00bill? [ 1 Answers ]

In fair condition,serial number K95643410 A.

This movie I am looking for is from the 1950 [ 3 Answers ]

This movie I am looking for is from the 1950's or 1960's.It is a black n white movie and the scene is of a man and a little girl with black shoulder length curly hair running from a house ( the man is holding her hand) that is being pushed off it's foundation by black crystals coming up from the...

Why is there no hall mark on my new gold bangle? The jeweller says it is 8 carat. [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a gold bangle for £195 today from a jewellery shop. The salesman said it was 8 carat gold. However when I later examined it I couldn't find any hallmark or any markings at all and the recept just states it is 'gold jewellery £195' Should the bangle be hall marked? Is it genuinely 8...

Jeweller fraud [ 6 Answers ]

A local jeweller said he could make an exact engagement ring for less the cost as other's in day's after 2 month's the finished product was heavily flawed and appraisal falsified causing stress on my relationship and embarrassment for both of us what should or could I do ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.