Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ode2shel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2015, 03:24 AM
    Alcoholic
    I Am curious if a person did a shot of vodka how long until he would pass a clear. Urinalysis?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2015, 06:32 AM
    I'm curious why someone subject to getting a urinalysis would even think about taking a shot of vodka.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2015, 08:52 AM
    No one will advise an alcoholic that they can just have one shot of anything because even that is one to many.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Sep 1, 2015, 10:15 PM
    That depends. Is the urinalysis testing for EtOH or EtG?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 2, 2015, 10:01 PM
    Also, if that person has a continuous previous use, it can take longer. Also what is the cut off range for "passing"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my ex an alcoholic [ 3 Answers ]

Hi people... These days Im surviveing a break up with my girlfriend. But that's not why Im here. Im here because I think the one of the biggest reasons for our break up, and for her "not loveing me" is alcohol. We met like 1 and a half year ago. Ok I drink sometimes, but maybe just like every 1o...

Alcoholic? [ 10 Answers ]

Over the past two weeks, I've found myself partying pretty hard. I hate beer, so I only drink liquor when I go out. I don't drink every time I go out, but over the past week and a half, I've been completely trashed four times. I don't like that I'm doing this to myself and I plan to change my ways....

Could he be an alcoholic? [ 40 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have been wondering about my boyfriend and drinking. I know that no one can say for sure if he is an alcoholic, but I thought maybe someone may have more insight that myself. He is fiftty and now has his second dui in 7 years this time he refused the breatherlizer but was...

Alcoholic [ 6 Answers ]

You guys may be sick of answering these types of questions, but here goes: My dad has a drinking problem, and refuses to admit it. My parents are still married, but because of work opportunities one lives in BC and the other in Ontario (a 6 hour plane ride away). My dad frequently has 2-3 glasses...

Alcoholic or not? [ 30 Answers ]

What do you consider an alcoholic? Someone who sleeps on a park bench with a bagged bottle? A 'respectable' citizen who drinks 3 times a week? A binge drinker? Someone who can't stop once they start? Just wondering what other people think?

View more questions Search