Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cpwms41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2015, 01:26 AM
    My 13 year old friend is having sex with his 13 year old girlfriend. What do I do?
    My 13 year old friend has a 13 year old girlfriend and she isn't really in the right mind. She thinks every girl aims to be a slut and that in this world a girl is either a slut or a nerd. And she likes being a slut. And well him and his girlfriend are having sex at the age of 13. I don't know why he is even dating her, I would try to break up the relationship but I don't want to lose my friend that I've known since forever. What do I do? Please help me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 31, 2015, 01:29 AM
    How is this any of your business !!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 31, 2015, 02:38 AM
    Friends do care about each other, and you care about the guy (the girl is none of your business). So warn him about pregnancy. There's a lot more, but that's the biggie for now. Condoms fail all the time. Pulling out fails all the time. Parents get extremely upset, and rightly so. Even if he is too young for statutory rape charges, he can get in enormous amounts of trouble, whether she gets pregnant or not. TELL HIM but don't dwell on it. If you lose him, so be it - many teens lose their best friends anyway when sex takes over.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 31, 2015, 07:17 AM
    Tell your friend what he is doing is stupid and leave it alone. What the girl does is none of your business and don't do the petty thing and spread gossip about her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2015, 07:43 AM
    I can understand your concerns, what friend wouldn't be. Express yourself honestly,tell him he should keep condoms to protect himself then back out of his business. You can't control him, or her, just yourself so don't sink to petty.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 18, 2015, 06:53 PM
    Two 13 year olds having sex is indeed a huge concern, but not one that can be handled by another 13 year old. You're simply too young to deal with this, as are they.

Any advice that will stop these two from doing what they're doing, will likely result in you losing the friendship.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 18, 2015, 07:07 PM
    In answer to the OP's question, the only thing you can really do is explain to your friend the consequences that are involved, such as pregnancy. He may think it is fun for now, however, when he accidentally gets her pregnant, it won't be as much fun.

I do agree with Homegirl 50, do not spread anything about the girl involved.

Good luck!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 18, 2015, 08:13 PM
    This may be just talk, but eventually they'll get caught if they really are having sex. Sorry you have to deal with this. Hopefully they can talk to a trusted adult and learn about teenage pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why my girlfriend of a year no longer wants to have sex with me? [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year and our relationship is wonderful but in the last four months we have had sex probably five times max. This is very unusual compaired to the beginning of our relationship. I am becoming extremely emotional over the ordeal. I guess I just have a...

DatIng my girlfriend for 2 year but I like her friend more? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 22 and my girlfriend is 21 and we have been going strong for nearly two years. We have been very devoted to each other the whole time except last December when she broke up with me because she had feelings for her old friend she used to like. But otherwise we have been great. Lately we have...

Should I wait for a year before sex with my girlfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

I need advice. I met this girl and she tells me she wants to wait for a year. She said her exe's were impatient. So I think that's why she might of said that. I have been friends with her for about 2 months. But it feels like it has been longer. She even confessed to me that she does like...

Why does my 48-year-old girlfriend not have sex with me? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any harm in wanting to have sex with my girlfriend all the time? She is not into it at all and avoids even talking about it.

My 45 year old girlfriend has no sex drive [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together about 1yr and 4 months. She had been divorced for about a year and I was a widow of 5 months. We met through a mutual friend. Anyway it's kind of a complicated relationship.After dating a couple of months I really started to like her . I tried to be intimate...

View more questions Search