Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alekaiser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2015, 11:51 PM
    Spiritual Guidance
    My Dad passed away about 7-8 months ago. I want to know how is he and ask the spirits for advise in my current situation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 31, 2015, 01:02 AM
    Does not work that way. Sorry. Even if contact with the spirits are made, it is not a telephone to talk to specific spirits. Most are evil in intent and not for asking advice
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 31, 2015, 03:29 AM
    Ask him yourself. You don't need to pay a scam artist to do so. I talk to my dad. Do I believe he's OK? I don't believe in an afterlife, but it sure is handy to talk to him anyway, because I miss him.
    I assume that your dad was a good person, so you can assume that he's OK, without a care in the world, looking down on you, sitting just inside your ear. So listen and tell him the best things that happen to you each day, and joke about what he would really like. My dad loved jokes, so I tell him new ones.

Advice? I suppose you can ask him for advice. I did once, when my car nose dived over a stone wall after a snow storm. But mainly we are on our own after we lose someone. Why should they have to keep helping us? Give him some peace.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2015, 07:31 AM
    I think your dad's death is still fresh, and maybe remembering the things he has told you over your life may help you through what has to be a difficult time. That beats paying a stranger who claims certain abilities while you are obviously vulnerable to such suggestions.

Look inward for that guidance, and you may get the answers you seek from your own spirit.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 31, 2015, 12:21 PM
    How long did he spend raising you? I will assume he did a fair job since you're on the internet instead of the news. He has a new job now, so you'll have to finish this one yourself. That part of him that remains within you is available for advice, but the job is now yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my spiritual name? [ 3 Answers ]

What is my spiritual name?

Spiritual guidance [ 12 Answers ]

I have for many years doubted all that I have seen and heard. Recently I have been diagnosed with bipolar and mania. I really don't think these things are just in my head! I have others in my family and friends that confirm different aspects of my experiences. It seems to be more intense on the...

What does Spiritual mean to you? [ 15 Answers ]

In your own words what is the meaning of Spirituality? I will give my own meaning at some point, but I want to get different views and feedback from you...

Any spiritual guidance [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm confused and not sure what to do about a couple things in my life and wondered if there is any guidance anyone can give. My husband wants to move and in someways so do I but I'm worried about my mothers reaction and also how I would cope without her. I'm also thinking lots...

View more questions Search