Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viking65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2015, 01:31 PM
    Must direct HDMI hookup (HD DVD player to HDMI player)connect through the cable box?
    Wish to buy and HD DVD Player with upscaling and need to know hook ups. If I buy an HDMI dvd player, does it need to run through the cable box or can it run directly to an extra HDMI TV port? Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 29, 2015, 01:31 PM
    Run HDMI straight to TV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hook up DVD player to Direct TV box and to old TV with just one cable input? [ 18 Answers ]

Well I've tried for hours to hook up a DVD player with only 1-set of Jack s RED Yell> White.. I have a Direct TV box and the TV is old but great pict. IT has only one hook up on Back and it's is for Cable in! Tried 20 sites on the web ,none of them work. They keep adding a VCR that I don't have! It...

I have a HDTV, DTV DVR and HD DVD player/receiver. Can I connect all via HDMI? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to see if it is possible to connect my TV, dvr and receiver/dvd player all via hdmi cables. Can I "daisy chain" them all together or would I still have to use audio cables?

Hookup a dvd player to a cale TV with no cable box. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I hookup my dvd player to my TV without a cable box.

Hdtv hookup to hd cable box and dvd recorder w hdmi [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung lcd hd TV and a panasonic dvd recorder/vcr combo. The TV has 2 hdmi in connections and the panasonic dvd recorder has 1 hdmi out. I had them hooked up to cable with no box and recently decided to add hd cable. I received the cable box, a motorola dch3200 with no dvr,but can't...

View more questions Search