Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leslie Taylor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2015, 07:45 AM
    Bathroom pedestal sinks
    I bought the petite Aragon sink and pedestal but need more width on the pedestal. Will another pedestal fit the sink?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2015, 08:07 AM
    No way to tell unless you do a fit test.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 29, 2015, 11:32 AM
    Do you need more width on the top or bottom of the pedestal? Can you tell us why the regular pedestal doesn't fit? Can you tell us more. Good luck, Tom
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 29, 2015, 03:40 PM
    Sink and Pedestal are made to fit each other. Why do you think it doesn't fit ? Can you post a picture ?

Back to you

Milo
    Mike45plus Posts: 230, Reputation: 27

Sep 3, 2015, 08:31 AM
    Leslie,
    Unmatched bowls & pedestals can be successfully mated; it requires a lot of patience, a deft touch, a release of liability, and a grinder with a carbide blade...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can bathroom pipes from the floor be moved closer together to install a pedestal sink [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My husband and I are remodeling our half bath. The pipes for the sink are coming up from the floor. They are about 7.5 inches apart, but the pedestal we bought only allows for about 5.5 inches from pipe to pipe. We got a great deal on the sink and really love it. Is it possible to move the...

Can't get bathroom pedestal sink to stop leaking from tail pipe [ 4 Answers ]

We have a pedestal sink and a week ago the pipe that goes into the wall fell apart. It had rusted through. I got the replacement parts (all metal parts) at the hardware store. The pipe that goes into the wall screws into the pipe and has a plastic washer. It sealed tight - no problem. Then the...

Bathroom sinks from 1 to 2 [ 2 Answers ]

We are in the process of remodeling our bathroom built in 1996 (florida). We have purchased a stand alone vanity with 2 sinks. There is a vertical opening from the top to bottom backside of the vanity in the center of each sink and a square opening at the bottom of each side, directly under each...

About codes in bathroom sinks [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my home was inspected today and on the report it says that under my bathroom sink is a thick black hose attached to the pvc it was like that when I bought my home. The buyer is wanting it to be different do I have to change it is a code that it has to all be pvc or are they just trying to get...

Smell in bathroom sinks [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, We have a house that was built in 2004 and in the past few months I have noticed this really bad smell coming from my drains in the master bath sinks. We have a double sink in this bathroom and notice it coming more from one than the other... any idea on what this could be and what needs...

View more questions Search