Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2015, 03:17 AM
    Please translate title and author of Russian Space Book to English
    Hi,

Would appreciate if someone who can read and write Russian to translate the title and author of the cover of this old collectible (I think!) space book. Plus I've included some pages for translation.

I collect old children books and this might be a children's book. I am not sure but there are some illustrations in this book.
    Attached Images

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 29, 2015, 03:28 AM
    Does this help: https://translate.google.com/transla...ml&prev=search
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2015, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Thank you. It helped. Really appreciate it and it is a collectible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Book titled 'school boys 'by Russian author [ 0 Answers ]

I read this book long time ago but now don't remember author's name. I only remember that it was a Russian author. I still remember the story that kids were weak in studies, especially Maths and how step by step tactfully they mastered on thie subject. Can anyone tell the exact name and author of...

Need title and author of book [ 2 Answers ]

Historic fiction - about a woman who steps through a stone circle in Scotland and goes back to the time of Culloden it's a trilogy falls in love with a Scot I think called Jamie, eventually goes back through the stones to modern times but is pregnant, second book about her relationship with her...

Title or author of this book? [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book in middle school and I absolutely loved it. It was out of print then and I think is still is now. It was about a boy who was second best on the track team. He somehow gets together with others in the school who are second best (second smartest, second most popular, etc.) and...

View more questions Search