Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuodor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2015, 03:13 AM
    Work hours
    How it looks like to work 12 hours per day is so hard to do in case your are married ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 29, 2015, 03:22 AM
    Hi tuodor, can you give us more details? What country, how many days of 12 hours each, how much time for breaks, etc?
    Yes of course a 12 hour work day is tough on anyone, married or not.
    duaaaa Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2015, 07:14 AM
    whatever you are living , and your work type. 12 hours is very long, and if you count 8 hours for sleeping + 12 hours for working + 1 hour for transportation= 21 hours
    SO u would have 3 hours for yourself , your wife , your friends etc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More Hours at work, or use it to study! [ 5 Answers ]

Well I am turning 18 this Wednesday and my boss found out and long story short I am now working 2 more days a week. The thing is I am a senior in high school, and I am concerned on what I should do. Should I try working these 2 extra days when I could spend the time studying. However, I don't know...

Work my reduced hours at work or take the payout [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not sure what to do regarding my job situation with a coworker. We both work 24 hours a week doing the same job. Our boss confronted us and said that the company was downsizing. Thus left with a decision that we either split our 24 hours and both work 12 hours a week or one could take...

Loss of hours at work [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently working a hospitality job while going through college. I applied for and have received full time hours (30+) Recently a new person has been doing the schedule. This person has made it known they don't like me personally because of my lifestyle. I have never called off work and am...

View more questions Search