Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Accountingboy88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2015, 10:07 AM
    Cant get an erection
    I am 27 and have not been able to get an erection for the past 3 days. I was with a girl and she was amazing, there was plenty of foreplay and nothing not even a feeling down there. Happened again the night after that and the following night as well. Why cant I get an erection?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2015, 10:11 AM
    Go see your doctor. Could be any number of medical issues that is causing it. And then after it happens you start worrying about it all the time and that doesn’t help either. So let your doctor help you out.
    Accountingboy88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2015, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    Go see your doctor. Could be any number of medical issues that is causing it. And then after it happens you start worrying about it all the time and that doesn’t help either. So let your doctor help you out.
    Yeah thanks to dam Obama care everything for me changed and I haven't found a new doctor yet, Ive been calling them up and the earliest anyone can get me in is November. Thanks Obama, last year it took me a couple of days to a week to see the doc now I got to wait 3 months what BS.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 28, 2015, 12:21 PM
    Before this incident, how frequent were your erections? Is this sudden or gradual? If it is sudden it would be something greatly to be concerned about, maybe a trip to an urgent care if you can't get into your doctor in a timely fashion. Don't go to an ER. I don't think it is that serious.

Most men don't see something like until their later years. Can your manually cause an erection by stimulating yourself?

Side note. Let's stick to your issue at hand and leave the political bullcrap off the board shall we?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding erection. [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 year old male. I am having some doubt regarding my erection. Story is like this. Case 1) I had my first intercourse with my girlfriend at age of 23. Though we were in relationship at the age of 22 we meet daily in a week. and often used to have sex every 1 and half week. I am able to...

Can't get an erection or keep one [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about to turn 16 and I can't get an erection and when I get one I can't keep it before sex... I have had sex a lot before this and this has never happened to me... I don't know if size has to do with it because it is big for my age from what I'm told but it usually always up before sex... this...

Can't get an erection or keep one [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about to turn 16 and I can't get an erection and when I get one I can't keep it before sex... I have had sex a lot before this and this has never happened to me... I don't know if size has to do with it because it is big for my age from what I'm told but it usually always up before sex... this...

Can't Keep An Erection [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 19 and can't seem to keep an erection on a consistent basis. I am very heathly and always had amazing performance in bed until the last year or so. Even when I masturbate I can't seem to get it has hard as I used to. Any help is greatly appriciated Thank you

View more questions Search