Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2015, 02:34 PM
    Television access
    If I purchase a Roku2 for my TV (2012 Insignia HD) and install, will I immediately have access to local television stations? I have an internet router (Belkin) for my computer. Or is there other costs?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2015, 03:01 PM
    No it doesn't, I have a Roku2 and a Roku3 so I can definitively state that you need to buy an antenna...that's what WILL work.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 27, 2015, 03:52 PM
    Unless your stations have apps designed for roku then you will not get the stations except possibly on your computer if they broadcast throught the internet. Roku has a more specialized format then just local television.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Access evaporator coil when access panel is blocked by flue [ 2 Answers ]

The access panel to the a/c evaporator coil in the air handler is blocked by the furnace flue. It cannot be pulled out due to the flue or up due to a lip on the bottom. How can I access the evaporator coil without removing PVC flue or mangling something else?

Laptop shows Strong Connection with Internet Access but no access [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have an ASUS K72F laptop running Windows 7, and it has always worked fine with both wired and wireless connections. I recently changed Internet provider from BT to Plusnet, though I cannot be sure that this is when the problem began. It still works fine when wired, but when I switch the...

Security access code required tob access the aPp store [ 1 Answers ]

Every thing on apps filled out right except security code on credit card. ISn! This the number on the back by signature line?

HP Procurve 420. Internet Access, no network access? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to do something I have never done before or heard of anyone doing before. We have 3 HP Procurve AP's. They're currently used to access internet and network resources via MAC Filtering for users with laptops and meetings. However, we are looking to modify to allow guest connections with...

Access my files on a computer I don't have physical access to [ 3 Answers ]

Goal: I want to get some files off computerX. Challenge: I do not have physical access to computerX. Info and Access I do have: * computerX is WindowsXP (media edition, I believe) * computerX is connected to a Linksys WRT150N

View more questions Search