Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ishwar Singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2015, 05:10 AM
    About selling material
    Dear Sir,
    I am Ishwar Singh and my seller firm name is {removed}. Sir my question is that my order of packing material is one month ago but my packing material is not receive me. Than your help line number 1860 is receive the call of saller/general public is too many long time and seller is disturbed for some long time solution the problem and call me on my seller id no. {removed}

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 27, 2015, 05:14 AM
    I don't know where you think you were posting but this is a general Q&A site, We do not sell anything. You need to make sure you are contacting the vendor you purchased from.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 27, 2015, 05:33 AM
    Do you have other option besides this unresponsive vendor? I hope so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she a wife material? [ 40 Answers ]

She Sleeps in the day and only wakes up in the afternoon, Complaints about health,work and life, Can't get a job because she is says she is overqualified, Always knows everything and correct everyone, Argue on every single point, Always thinks she is so beautiful, Made used of inside out time...

If selling old coins, should I clean them before selling? [ 1 Answers ]

I have several old coins from 1881 Indian Head Cents to 1902 Barber coins. I also have a coin (I think it is a dime) with a big "V" and a wreath on the back It is dated 1900. What is this coin?

Best material to dust with? [ 1 Answers ]

I am soooo tired of dusting my wooden 2-inch blinds, knick knacks or even a glass table only to find a "dusty residue." I've been using paper towels, and "Swiffer Dusters" and can't seem to get a clean, smooth finish. Any suggestions?

Material name [ 2 Answers ]

Thinking Putty Now I know there is a technical name for a material displaying these properties, but I can't remember it. Any ideas.

View more questions Search